G ranville’s Alicia Clark finished the Cross County season strong posting a great time at the New York State Championships. Clark placed 28th out of a field of 129 runners. Clark finished with a time of 20:32 on what coach Lance Jordan said was a “very hilly” course in Pawling, NY. “With a solid finish to her junior season Alicia is already excited about her senior season. She knows with a lot of hard work in the off season she could very likely be one of the top female runners for Class C in NYS for the 2011 season,” Jordan said.
November 16, 2010
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- North Country Freepress – 11/25/16 November 25, 2016
- Weekender – 12/02/16 December 2, 2016
- North Country Freepress – 12/02/16 December 2, 2016
- Lakes Classifieds – 12/02/16 December 2, 2016
- Lakes Region Freepress – 12/02/16 December 2, 2016