G ranville’s Alicia Clark finished the Cross County season strong posting a great time at the New York State Championships. Clark placed 28th out of a field of 129 runners. Clark finished with a time of 20:32 on what coach Lance Jordan said was a “very hilly” course in Pawling, NY. “With a solid finish to her junior season Alicia is already excited about her senior season. She knows with a lot of hard work in the off season she could very likely be one of the top female runners for Class C in NYS for the 2011 season,” Jordan said.
November 16, 2010
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- Lakes Classifieds – 01/06/17 January 6, 2017
- Locals to attend Trump’s inauguration January 18, 2017
- Whitehall boy gets prosthetic January 18, 2017
- Three years later, search continues for missing man January 18, 2017
- 518 Wheels 01/18/17 January 19, 2017