G ranville’s Alicia Clark finished the Cross County season strong posting a great time at the New York State Championships. Clark placed 28th out of a field of 129 runners. Clark finished with a time of 20:32 on what coach Lance Jordan said was a “very hilly” course in Pawling, NY. “With a solid finish to her junior season Alicia is already excited about her senior season. She knows with a lot of hard work in the off season she could very likely be one of the top female runners for Class C in NYS for the 2011 season,” Jordan said.
November 16, 2010
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- North Country Freepress – 04/28/17 April 28, 2017
- Northshire Freepress – 04/14/17 April 14, 2017
- North Country Freepress – 04/14/17 April 14, 2017
- Weekender – 04/14/17 April 14, 2017
- Lakes Classifieds – 04/14/17 April 14, 2017