D o you have the best Christmas lights setup in town? Would Clark Griswold be jealous of you holiday lighting display? Do passing airplanes sometimes line up your driveway? Subtle, super or just plain over the top, let us know about yours or your neighbor’s holiday decorations and we’ll come take a look. If we decide your Christmas lights are second to none, we’ll run a photo of the lights in a later issue of the Granville Sentinel. To enter, drop us a line here at Manchester Newspapers at [email protected] (e-mail) or by leaving a comment in the blog ‘talk to me’ on the Manchester Newspapers website at www.manchesternewspapers.com. Happy Holidays.
November 29, 2010
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- North Country Freepress – 04/28/17 April 28, 2017
- 7 vying seats on Whitehall school board April 19, 2017
- Whitehall hosts ‘cutthroat’ Iron Chef competition April 19, 2017
- Area towns, villages plan clean-up events April 19, 2017
- St. Mary’s dedication of altar April 27 April 19, 2017