D oes your neighbor have the best Christmas lights setup in town; do you? Do the lights on your street dim when you power up your outside display? Have passing airplanes lined up your driveway thing it’s an airport? Subtle, super or just plain over the top, let us know about your neighbor’s holiday decorations, or your own, and we’ll come take a look. If we decide your Christmas lights are second to none, we’ll run a photo of the lights in a later issue of the Granville Sentinel. To enter, drop us a line here at Manchester Newspapers at [email protected] (e-mail) or by leaving a comment in the blog “talk to me” on the Manchester Newspapers website at www.manchesternewspapers.com. Happy Holidays.
December 14, 2010
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- Weekender – 02/10/17 February 10, 2017
- Senior Times – February 2017 February 24, 2017
- Weekender – 02/24/17 February 24, 2017
- Lakes Classifieds – 02/24/17 February 24, 2017
- Northshire Freepress – 02/24/17 February 24, 2017