T he temperature Monday morning was enough to take your breath away as the region experienced record-setting cold and one of the deepest freezes the area has seen in almost a decade. This photo taken just after 7 a.m. on Monday shows 29 degrees below zero. Moments before the display showed 30 degrees below zero, a full 10 degrees colder than the record low for the date set in 1970 of 20 degrees below zero.
January 25, 2011
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- Lakes Classifieds – 01/06/17 January 6, 2017
- Locals to attend Trump’s inauguration January 18, 2017
- Whitehall boy gets prosthetic January 18, 2017
- Three years later, search continues for missing man January 18, 2017
- 518 Wheels 01/18/17 January 19, 2017