The Hartford Volunteer Fire Department will host a fundraiser pancake breakfast THIS Sunday, March 6. the batter will be flowing starting at 8 a.m. in the Hartford Volunteer Fire Department Community Hall (at the corner of Routes 149 and 40 just over the border from South Granville) and keeps going until 11 a.m. The cost for adults is $6 and $3 for kids. The menu includes pancakes, eggs, ham, sausage, coffee, milk, juice and hot chocolate. This pancake breakfast still serves real maple syrup and this one is also all you can eat.
March 2, 2011
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- North Country Freepress – 04/28/17 April 28, 2017
- 7 vying seats on Whitehall school board April 19, 2017
- Whitehall hosts ‘cutthroat’ Iron Chef competition April 19, 2017
- Area towns, villages plan clean-up events April 19, 2017
- St. Mary’s dedication of altar April 27 April 19, 2017