The Pember Library will host an early season book sale at the library on Saturday, March 26 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Hosted by the Friends of the Pember, the book sale features paperback books with nothing over 25 cents. “Bring a bag, bring a box, bring any kind of container and stock up,” said Friends President Mary Ann Niles. “Everyone is probably finished with all of their books from the sale last summer so it’s time to replenish their supply,” she added. The sale is not to be confused with the larger annual sale which takes place every July at Mary J. Tanner; this sale will be paperbacks only. The annual Pember sale will take place July 8 and 9 at the Route 22 primary school.
March 19, 2011
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- Whitehall brings back holiday festivities November 30, 2016
- Whitehall hosting holiday decorating contest December 8, 2016
- Tree lighting event ‘biggest yet’ December 8, 2016
- Carolers to bring joy to village December 8, 2016
- Mini-Mall returns Saturday December 8, 2016