G ranville FFA’s Rachel Kristoff recently placed in a national competition. Kristoff’s t-shirt design placed fourth out of the twenty two national finalists with the top six top designs gathering the most votes placed on t-shirts and sold on the National FFA’s website all year. Voting was through facebook and twitter only and more than 17,000 votes were cast. The Granville chapter will receive a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the shirt over the course of the year.
March 23, 2011
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- North Country Freepress – 04/21/17 April 21, 2017
- Troy’s contract as school AD extended April 12, 2017
- Sewer upgrade, blight top new mayor’s agenda April 12, 2017
- O’Dell takes Distinguished Young Woman title April 12, 2017
- Mud-boggers’ crowd down, fewer issues April 12, 2017