G ranville FFA’s Rachel Kristoff recently placed in a national competition. Kristoff’s t-shirt design placed fourth out of the twenty two national finalists with the top six top designs gathering the most votes placed on t-shirts and sold on the National FFA’s website all year. Voting was through facebook and twitter only and more than 17,000 votes were cast. The Granville chapter will receive a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the shirt over the course of the year.
March 23, 2011
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- Classifieds 01/11/17 January 11, 2017
- Lakes Region Freepress – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017
- Lakes Classifieds – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017
- North Country Freepress – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017
- Northshire Freepress – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017