G ranville FFA’s Rachel Kristoff recently placed in a national competition. Kristoff’s t-shirt design placed fourth out of the twenty two national finalists with the top six top designs gathering the most votes placed on t-shirts and sold on the National FFA’s website all year. Voting was through facebook and twitter only and more than 17,000 votes were cast. The Granville chapter will receive a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the shirt over the course of the year.
March 23, 2011
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- Weekender – 02/10/17 February 10, 2017
- Northshire Freepress – 02/17/17 February 17, 2017
- Weekender – 02/17/17 February 17, 2017
- Lakes Region Freepress – 02/10/17 February 17, 2017
- Lakes Classifieds – 02/17/17 February 17, 2017