G ranville FFA’s Rachel Kristoff recently placed in a national competition. Kristoff’s t-shirt design placed fourth out of the twenty two national finalists with the top six top designs gathering the most votes placed on t-shirts and sold on the National FFA’s website all year. Voting was through facebook and twitter only and more than 17,000 votes were cast. The Granville chapter will receive a portion of the proceeds from the sale of the shirt over the course of the year.
March 23, 2011
About Matthew RiceView all posts by Matthew Rice
- North Country Freepress – 11/25/16 November 25, 2016
- North Country Freepress – 12/02/16 December 2, 2016
- Weekender – 12/02/16 December 2, 2016
- Classifieds 12/07/16 December 7, 2016
- Whitehall hosting holiday decorating contest December 8, 2016