T he Granville boys soccer team took a hit to Greenwich at home on Oct. 16. Greenwich scored four times in the first half and followed up with two more in the second, for a final score of 6-0. Granville’s Phil Hicks was strong in the goal making 16 saves throughout the game. The Horde was outshot by Greenwich 22-4. Greenwich also had more corner opportunities with 10 to Granville’s 2. Granville now stands at 0-13 in the Wasaren League and 1-13 overall. The boys soccer finished off the season with a 5-0 loss at Cambridge on Thursday. The Horde had three shots on goal to Cambridge’s 10. Phil Hicks made five saves, but it wasn’t enough to stop Cambridge.
October 24, 2012
About Derek LiebigView all posts by Derek Liebig
- Classifieds 01/11/17 January 11, 2017
- Lakes Region Freepress – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017
- Lakes Classifieds – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017
- North Country Freepress – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017
- Northshire Freepress – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017