C hildren of all ages are invited to get the scoop on animal poop, learn cool wildlife facts and listen to animal farts at the Pember Museum on Dec. 6. Organizers describe the free program, called Tracks, Scat and Farts in the Wild, as fun, wacky and educational. Participants can have a chance to be nature detectives and determine an animal’s species from its tracks and scat. The event will take place from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. For more information contact the museum’s educator, Bernadette Hoffman, at 518-642-1515.
November 20, 2012
About Derek LiebigView all posts by Derek Liebig
- Classifieds 01/11/17 January 11, 2017
- Lakes Region Freepress – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017
- Lakes Classifieds – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017
- North Country Freepress – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017
- Northshire Freepress – 01/20/17 January 20, 2017