Firefighters from more than seven local departments, including Whitehall, Dresden and Hampton, battled a fire Monday afternoon on County Route 21. The fire destroyed the a barn and damaged several outbuildings as wind kept feeding the flames. It took firefighters several hours to extinguish. Local departments worked collaboratively to transport water from a nearby pond as volunteers battled the blaze. No one was hurt in the fire, which was reported around 2:30 p.m.
April 24, 2013
About Derek LiebigView all posts by Derek Liebig
- Town board seeks appointee November 22, 2016
- School board appoints alum to vacant seat November 30, 2016
- Battle of the Bands marks 10 years November 30, 2016
- Water issues plague North Granville November 30, 2016
- ‘Frozen in Granville’ celebration Friday November 30, 2016