As temperatures rose and combined with high humidity to bring the heat index to around 100 degrees on Friday, some residents found a way to stay cool. Rick Chandler, of West Pawlet, joined a number of others swimming in the Mettowee River. Chandler said he’d been trying to land a back flip off of a rope swing for three days and was finally able to do so—just before his rope got caught in the tree.
July 25, 2013
About Jaime ThomasView all posts by Jaime Thomas
- Weekender – 03/17/17 March 17, 2017
- Northshire Freepress – 03/24/17 March 24, 2017
- Lakes Classifieds – 03/24/17 March 24, 2017
- Weekender – 03/24/17 March 24, 2017
- Lakes Region Freepress – 03/24/17 March 24, 2017