A fter about a half a year of work, the Truthville Bridge reopened to through-traffic Monday afternoon. Workers put the on finishing touches, from sweeping to painting lines, throughout the day before opening.
October 30, 2013
About Jaime ThomasView all posts by Jaime Thomas
- Town board seeks appointee November 22, 2016
- School board appoints alum to vacant seat November 30, 2016
- Battle of the Bands marks 10 years November 30, 2016
- Water issues plague North Granville November 30, 2016
- ‘Frozen in Granville’ celebration Friday November 30, 2016