A fter about a half a year of work, the Truthville Bridge reopened to through-traffic Monday afternoon. Workers put the on finishing touches, from sweeping to painting lines, throughout the day before opening.
October 30, 2013
About Jaime ThomasView all posts by Jaime Thomas
- North Country Freepress – 04/28/17 April 28, 2017
- 7 vying seats on Whitehall school board April 19, 2017
- Whitehall hosts ‘cutthroat’ Iron Chef competition April 19, 2017
- Area towns, villages plan clean-up events April 19, 2017
- St. Mary’s dedication of altar April 27 April 19, 2017